Make sure your membership is current through March to qualify for 2023 early summer camp registration. The deadline to renew or join is February 28th at 5:00 PM. Any membership purchases received after this deadline will be ineligible for early registration in 2023. Email email@example.com to check your membership status. Thank you for understanding!
Become a member of Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter!
Our members are the foundation of our nature-loving community. Not only does a Swaner membership promote our environmental education and conservation efforts, our members also receive great benefits!
Membership benefits include:
- Monthly newsletter
- Member parties
- Priority registration for select events
- Discounted admission to our Walks, Talks, and Workshops
- 50% off snowshoe rentals
- 10% off your purchase at the Swaner Gift Shop
- Free Saturday morning tours on the Preserve
- Free 5 climbs per day when climbing wall is open
- Early registration for summer camp (Family membership only)
Please note that according to IRS stipulations, gifts made through a Donor Advised Fund are not eligible for membership benefits.
You can join Sandhill Society with an annual donation of $1,000 or more. Your donation at this level creates educational opportunities, restores critical habitat, and sustains Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter. Click here for more information!
Name: Janna Coulter
Position: Community Engagement Manager
Swaner/USU EIN: 87-6000528